SEC 572 Week 5 iLab VPN NEW
- Price : $30.00 | $12.00
- SEC 572 Week 5 iLab VPN Set 2.docx
- SEC 572 Week 5 iLab VPN.docx
SEC 572 Week 5 iLab VPN
Lab Document Framework
• Potentially Acceptable VPN Solution:State the general characteristics of one solution that meets the security and user requirements. Name the vendor(s) and VPN services. It is generally about 3 sentences.
• VPN Solution Overview:Outline the technical functionality and customer requirements of your first choice for a VPN service. This may take the form of a feature chart that is mapped to the requirements. Include any special conditions, limitations, or exceptions that exist. It is generally about 2 pages.
• Network Design Illustration:Using a graphic illustration tool, such as Visio, document the logical design of your VPN solution. It is generally about 2 pages.
• Citations and Resources Used in this Report:Tell us where you received external guidance and ideas. If you have presented original ideas, then give yourself credit and tell us why you believe it is correct.