CJA 345 Week 4 Research Article Analysis NEW (2 Papers)
- Price : $15.00 | $7.00
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- CJA 345 Week 4 Research Article Analysis.docx
- CJA 345 Week 4 Research Article Analysis 1.docx
CJA 345 Week 4 Research Article Analysis
Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized, peer-reviewed, professional journal or government publication.
Note: Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional, peer-reviewed resource, contact your instructor.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
• Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
• Describe the design of the study.
• Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
• Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
• Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
• What were the findings of the study?
• Describe the author's conclusions and recommendations.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment of the Assignment Files tab.