This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- SCI 362 Assignment Biocentric Ethics Analysis.docx
- SCI 362 Assignment Environmental Ethics and Watersheds (biodiversity, Effect of GMOs).docx
SCI 362 Assignment Biocentric Ethics Analysis
Resources: Environmental Ethics, Ch. 2, 5, and 6 and Watersheds 4, Ch. 2, 3, and 10
Write at least a 1,050-word paper addressing the following:
· Explain the importance of biodiversity to ecosystems and society.
· Compare and contrast the inherent and utilitarian views of the value of biodiversity.
· Assess the effects of GMOs on biodiversity, including:
· Why GMOs are used
· How GMOs are created. How is this different from naturally occurring life?
· Evaluate the controversy regarding GMOs, especially as it relates to biodiversity
· Assess the effects of fisheries and aquaculture on biodiversity, including:
· How modern fishery practices affect biodiversity
· How aquaculture practices affect biodiversity
· Provide some possible strategies for addressing issues with GMOs and fisheries, including
· Your reasoning for these specific strategies
· How inherent and utilitarian views of biodiversity relate to your proposed strategies
· The role of conservation and sustainable growth in your proposed strategies
Include at least 3 sources, in addition to your textbook.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: