This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- PSY 302 Week 2 Discussion 1 Assessment in the Workplace (A Likert Assessment).docx
PSY 302 Week 2 Discussion 1 Assessment in the Workplace
Assessment in the Workplace. [CLO: 4]. 1st Post Due by Day 3. After reading Chapters 3 and 4 in your text, the article, “Self-Assessment and Dialogue as Tools for Appreciating Diversity”, and watching the required videos, consider the following: Testing and assessment are critical components of selection, recruitment, and the training and development processes in any business or organization. Organizations approach assessments in a multitude of ways. Research one of the following assessment protocols (based on your last name) that might be used by an I/O psychologist or manager to assess the workplace environment, employee needs, and the like.
· A through G: A Peer Assessment
· H through N: An Observational Assessment
· O through U: A Likert Assessment
· V through Z: An Interview Assessment
· Start your search by using the key words in the library’s search tool as well as google.
· Describe the assessment you have identified, applying appropriate citations which may include your text, required article and videos, website sources, and additional peer-reviewed articles.
· Give an example of when your measurement might be used in the workplace.
· Analyze the possibility of bias in your assigned assessment. Does your assessment suggest the potential of possible bias? Why?
· Discuss what individual differences would be measured by your assessment, and describe their effects on the workplace.
· Identify at least two strengths and at least two weaknesses of the assessment that you discuss based on your research.
Your initial post should be between 300 and 350 words.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: