This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- MGT 521 Week 4 Operational Tactics and Strategic Goals Presentation 1.pptx
- MGT 521 Week 4 Operational Tactics and Strategic Goals Presentation Only.pptx
- MGT 521 Week 4 Operational Tactics and Strategic Goals Presentation.docx
MGT 521 Week 4 Operational Tactics and Strategic Goals Presentation (2 PPT and 1 Paper) NEW
OPERATIONAL TACTICS AND STRATEGIC GOALS PRESENTATION
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to give learners an opportunity to apply lessons learned about operational tactics and strategic goals planning. Please refer to the resources below to assist with the assignment.
Resources: Ch. 5, 6, and 7 of Management: A Practical Introduction; SWOT analysis for the organization used in Week 3; company strategic plan
Scenario: You have been promoted to senior level manager of a company with low employee morale and decreased productivity. You have been tasked with developing a strategic plan for the workforce to present to the CEO and other members of the leadership team.
Choose your organization or one you know well to use for this assignment. You may use the same organization you used in previous weeks.
Develop a 1-year strategic plan of action for your organization using lessons learned and your learning team activity during Week 3.
Include plans for any additional staffing and the proposed budget for your plan. Modify your SWOT analysis, if necessary, for your presentation.
1) Create a 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation including the following:
Explain rationale for plan
Discuss SWOT of organization
Summarize one year plan of action
Flowchart of one year plan
Give an overview of Budget for plan
Evaluate the potential benefit of the plan
2) Develop up to a 700-word summary for the Executive team. Append your budget and SWOT analysis to the plan
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: