This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Week 2.zip
GEN 480 Complete Week 2
GEN 480 Week 2 DQ 1
Is it possible to make good decisions without thinking critically? Could you think of a time in your life; when you had to think critically?
GEN 480 Week 2 DQ 2
What is the relationship between critical thinking and ethics? How could you determine when short-term or long-term goals should drive a decision?
GEN 480 Week 2 DQ 3
How have your classes at the University helped you to achieve the University learning goals?
GEN 480 Week 2 Individual Ethics Awareness Inventory Analysis
Prepare a 300- to 600-word analysis of your Ethics Awareness Inventory.
Interpret the results and apply them to your personal and professional development.
Include a statement explaining how your educational experience has affected your ethical thinking. The analysis must address your use of ethics in thinking and decision-making, and the potential for conflict in situations with people who have different interpretations of ethical behavior.
Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines.
GEN 480 Week 2 Individual Professional Workplace Dilemma Paper
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper analyzing a professional dilemma and values conflict you experienced before you began or during your studies at University.
Describe the experience:
• What ethical issue did you experience?
• Who was involved? Use only first names or initials.
• What was the relationship of the other parties to you?
Analyze the dilemma:
• Was there a difference in power and authority? Explain.
• What were the ethics in question?
• What personal values were in conflict?
• What were the potential outcomes?
• What were the potential consequences to you and the other parties?
Evaluate the outcome:
• What was the outcome?
• What were the consequences to you and the other parties?
• Based on what you have learned since you began at University and through your continuing work experience, would you handle the situation differently or in the same way? Explain.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: