ACC 260 WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT CRITIQUING PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACHES TO ETHICAL DECISION MAKING
This Tutorial contains following Attachments:
- Week 4 - Assignment - Critiquing Philosophical Approaches to Ethical Decision Making.doc
ACC 260 WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT - CRITIQUING PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACHES TO ETHICAL DECISION MAKING
Assignment: Critiquing Philosophical Approaches to Ethical Decision Making
Although there are many different methods by which to determine an appropriate ethical course of action in a situation, not every method is effective in all situations. Not all ethical frameworks are equally useful. Beyond knowing how to use a particular ethical framework, the ability to evaluate a framework for appropriateness is also beneficial.
· Resource: Appendix B
· Review each of the responses you wrote in Appendix B.
· Write a 900- to 1,350-word paper in which you critique each of the philosophical approaches for each of the scenarios in Appendix B. Evaluate whether or not the course of action you chose for the Philosophical Approaches to Ethical Decision Making CheckPoint really is ethical and whether or not the reasoning for that course of action makes sense. Ask yourself the following questions:
o Is the course of action really the most ethical choice?
o If so, are these the best reasons for making this choice? Explain.
o If not, why? What is a better choice?
o What reasons are there for believing this alternative is more ethical?
· Format your paper according to APA guidelines, including any references to the textbook or other sources.
· Post your completed paper as an attachment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: